Errors CompactLogix & RSLogix

rasim056

There CompactLogix L35E controller with firmware revision 18.12. I haven't offline project and I need to upload online project. When I try to upload with any of the versions of RSLogix (v.20, v. 19, v.18.00), I have crash bug:
Failed to Upload
The Controller you requested contains firmware revision 18.12
RSLogix 5000 support for this revision is not installed
To upload from this controller you need to install RSLogix5000 support for this firmware

When I add a new controller to RSLogix project hat box sets revision 18.11. How do I get 18.12?

Have you downloaded the latest version of Logix5000 v18? I seem to recall some version of logix firmware that required you to update the minor version of Logix due to some serious concern. If you didn't update Logix you couldnt work with any later minor firmware versions.
Just a thought.