Pc worx plc simulator

dudu_br

Hello to all ! I am having a project on Phoenix Contact PLC, and I am using PC WORX to do the programing. The problem is that i don't have the hardware yet (the PLC with the rest of the accesories). The question is : is there any PLC simulator for this software?. Something similar to PLCSIM for Siemens. I have search the HELP section of PC WORX and found something call EasySim, but I am unable to find it in the software. My version of PC WORX is 6.20.152

Thanks in advance !

Yes, Thank you, Lancie1, but this tutorial is for debbuging mode with the PLC connected. I don't have any PLC yet. Anyway, thanks for support. Is there anybody who know a solution to this problem?

Thank you, Lancie1, but this tutorial is for debbuging mode with the PLC connected.
No, I am talking about the last example at the link, "Debugging the Project. You FORCE your inputs ON, so it doesn't matter if a PLC is connected, or not.

I think there are Pc WorX "simulators" that are avaiable for the Pc Worx Professional version. At least there are references to such simulators, but I doubt that you can get one without buying the Pro version.