TopWorx limit switch and PLC

muusic_man

OK. I guess I'm getting old and forgetful. Maybe someone can wake my brain up.
I have a TopWorx Limit Switch P/N DXP-E20GNEB that has 2 P&F NJ2-V3-N prox switches in it for open/closed position. My SLC has a 1746-IB16 - 16 Input 24VDC Sink Module.
Can someone make my life easy and tell me how to wire these together?

I did a quick Google lookup of the part number. The P&F switches you cited are NAMUR devices and need to be wired across an intrinsically safe barrier. They can't be directly wired to the PLC input module.
If the application doesn't require NAMUR rated components the way to make your life easier would be to get a different limit switch.

Crisis diverted. Valves will not be installed in a classified area so I spec'ed new TopWorx P/N with mechanical switches. Thanks for the reply.