Proworx software for Modicon PLC 984 series

Hi

I am dealing with Modicon PLC 984 series controllers and using Modsoft ver 2.0 tool for programming & for communication since it is DOS based and PC gets newer & newer therefore I am unable to get connected with these controllers with new PCs operating with new Windows based softwares.
I need Proworx software for this purpose. Kindly let me know from where I can get this software download free if any friend have please send me its link & guide me further in this regard so that I could communicate with new software.
regards

Khalid

Sorry, unlawful activity as you described is not supported at this site. Be responsible, purchase it, and you'll be supporting all of us.

Or get an older PC that supports DOS and run the older s/w.