Cable for Festo - HELP!!!

nelus008

Hi! I have a Festo 600 and I want to connect it to my pc. The problem is that I don't have the cable so I need to make one, but I don't know how and what I need. Do I need the TTL 323, a sm14 null model cable and what else? And how to do that? I found a document on festo website but is too little for me. Please help!

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have 2 Festo (Beck) FC20 small PLC's that look like they could be used for some kind of machine control. Very limited IO but still...
Replies
Views
We are using some older Processing equipment that was purchased used and need to make some program changes. The computer and connection cables...
Replies
Views
I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom