Sent message(Value) from micro850 to LC32E via Ethernet

I have only programmed the 830 to a component PV
that needs to be done via Modbus
I assume this will be the same.
there are firmware updates on the Rockwell website.
dont know if this might change something

Welcome to the site by the way

With version 2, the Micro850 could only respond to ethernet messages from PLC's, HMIs, etc. But to have your CompactLogix read from it would be the same code you would use to have it read from another ComapctLogix.

However, version 4 of CCW and the Micro850 has added the ability for the Micro850 to execute it's own read and write messages on ethernet for Ethernet/IP or Modbus TCP - I haven't tried it yet myself but it should work.

Hope this helps,

Similar Topics

Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can ping our Micrologix 1400 but the problem is I can't see it on RSLinx, I already set the RSLinx to detect the PLC IP address...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to inhibit the 232 module from sending data during PLC power-up? To send data during normal operation, the Transmit Record...
Replies
Views
Good Morning everyone, on board our ship We have a acs800 drive a AC motor. In the display of SUPPLY SECTION of acs800 appear alarm 4280 (the fan...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have found that CompactLogix (1769-L306ERMS2) goes into fault if I send a GetAttributeAll request to DLR class (0x47). This does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom