KepwareServerEx & usb MPI cable ?

nqchanh

I'd like to use usb MPI cabe to connect Siemens PLC to KepwareServerEx, but i do not know which driver i should choose and how to assign parameter for driver when configuring in KepwareServerEx. So how someone can help me !

Currently the use of the USB MPI cab;e is not supported in the S7 MPI driver. your best option is to use a Hilscher Net-API adapter which you can program through and you can also communicate to the hardware using the S7 Etherent driver.

Similar Topics

Anyone know of a cheap foundation fieldbus communicator? Something like the USB 8486 H1, but one that does not cost $3k? Thanks, Trevor EDIT: I...
Replies
Views
please using the usb can i assign any ip address that i want ?
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a protocol named "BitBus" which use a SDLC protocol for encapsulation. This protocol contains start & End Flag, but when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom