allen bradley plc access

rezahz

my program have this error please help me for reset this

((program has been PROTECTED from user access))

best regard

If this is a OEM lock you are going to need a matching file of the processors program
on your computer to connect. See picture below.

oemlock.png

I

Also if you pm some people who will try to open it for you
That would also confirm that it is the correct password.

Donnchadh

I feel obligated to remind our United States members that the OP states that he is posting from Iran.

The Information exception to the embargo is bilaterial, very broad, and certainly covers advice and commentary here on the Forum.

In my opinion, offering or attempting to defeat a security feature in an American-built controller crosses the line into export of technical expertise or software, both of which are strictly prohibited by Federal law.

I look forward to the day that the American embargo is lifted. But that is not today.