Allen bradley Power consumption

Charbel

Dear,

i need to compute the total power consumption for a PLC cabinet
it contains dual redundant PLC
with dual power supply
i am using integrated architecture builder, but i could not get hte power supply consumption....

see the snapshot

i am aware that it is possible to get the power supply for main plc which is 75W x 2
and for teh redundant media adapter for controlnet which is used for the I/O panel, each one will be around 10W and we have 7, they should add up to 70W
and i depict that modbus and DCS data transfer will be taking from PB2 and it is not shown on the system architecture, however, main PLC and Clogix are using PB75

so to get the total power consumpion of this system, i guess i will be 75x2 + 70 = 220 Watts.

in addition how much shall i estimate for the fan in the PLC cabinet, lighting bulb, power socket (maybe 100Watts for laptop)

kindly advice your opinion on the total power consumption of a PLC cabinet with around 500 I/O

thanks a lot!!!

architecturebuilder.jpg