Allen Bradley 5069-AENTR SA/MOD power

milmat1

I have several 5069-AENTR adapters in a system. All of the IO is 24VDC.

Can I use the same power supply (24VDC) for both SA and MOD power into the 5069-AENTR module, when all the IO etc is 24VDC ?

The diagram shows using separate power, however I think this is because you can use an FPD to separate the AC IO if using 120VAC inputs etc.

I have done it many times. I've never used a separate power source.

Then again here in upside down land, we don't tend to use 110VAC for I/O, it's 24VDC as far as the eye can see!

Similar Topics

I am having an issue getting a IY4 to read my thermocouple correctly. We have a R type and K type hooked up and sitting at a known room...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone have a line on some stock of AB 5069-IB16 input modules? I'm coming up empty online and see only long lead times. If anyone has any...
Replies
Views
We're starting a new project with Compactlogix PLC, a couple Panelview Plus HMI's, 15 or so Powerflex 525's and a couple remote I/O panels. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom