Looking for Allen Bradley 5069-IB16

ducks2021!

Hi,

Anyone have a line on some stock of AB 5069-IB16 input modules?

I'm coming up empty online and see only long lead times.

If anyone has any for sale, let me know please. I need at least 2 and 3 would be better.

Thanks,

Teknite had them at $1,700 each

Wow.... can you say price gouging

Not sure how long you can wait but I should have them back in stock in about a week or two (I hope) https://www.plccable.com/allen-bradley-compactlogix-5069/

All the HMI's and 5069 went fast, its going to get worse before it gets better, I was trying to get some PowerFlex for a customer and I was told 60 weeks, AD is running out of stock on a lot of things also, I have a large project I am working on and I had to put "If parts are available" in the time line.

Ken Moore said:
Try Radwell

They will hold your money for a month then say they are out of stock.