Looking for a detailed wiring diagram for an Allen-Bradley 1492-IFM40F-FS-24A-4

Mickey,
108 does show a partial and to me, a confusing diagram of that IFM module. I was looking for something that shows the entire module wiring and by following the steps on page 186 you can get to it.

Thanks again.

nice thread, has been bookmark
g.png

See attached.

If you or anyone else wants to know how to build such a diagram let me know. The CAD versions are available to build as well and they are probably what you have James?

Regards,
George

Geospark and James,
Thanks for the offer of CAD help. I'm good with the CAD blocks I have. The actual wiring diagram was all I needed.

Thanks again.

See attached.

If you or anyone else wants to know how to build such a diagram let me know. The CAD versions are available to build as well and they are probably what you have James?

Regards,
George

Are you saying there is an automated way to build those kind of diagrams? If so I'd love to have you share how to do it! :)

-Benaiah

benaiahhenry said:
Are you saying there is an automated way to build those kind of diagrams?...

I most certainly am my friend!

You can use the 1492 - Product Configuration Assistant available here...

http://raise.rockwellautomation.com...http://www.rockwellautomation.com/en/e-tools/

At the top, enter the Catalog Number for the Wiring Module such as "1492-IFM40F" and then hit the "Verify" button.

Then select the "I/O Platform" such as "Bulletin 1756 I/O Modules".

Then select the "I/O Module or Base I/O" such as "1756-IB16I: ControlLogix DC Isolated Input, 16 Pts., 10-30V".

If you need any other special features liking fusing, LEDs, etc., then populate the "Wiring System Data", etc.

Then hit the "Accept" button.

On the "Configuration Results" page, on the right hand side, select "Wiring Diagram for I/O Module to IFM Module" and the PDF should open.

The Product Configuration Assistant is session based. So it will time out on you after a short while. Make sure to save what you want before it does or you'll have to start again.

Regards,
George

1492 - Product Configuration Assistant_1.jpg