Download Comment - Mitsubishi Q06H CPU Issue

zai_jnr

Hi guys,

Now I'm working with CPU Q06HCPU come with memory card (Flash card). I try to download comment inside flash card but fail. I'm just thinking maybe the card was almost full to accept new comment capacity. The way I need to try is format the card first then download again comment.

I wonder how to format the card using GX Developer software. Or maybe I need pull out the card then format manual using laptop or computer? Please advice.

Thank a lot for your reply.

Similar Topics

Dear All, Now I'm working with Mitsubishi Q06HCPU. I got problem to download comment into CPU. When I download comment, there are only partial...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to use the Logix Designer SDK to upload and download a single ACD to many controllers. I got this to work fine copying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom