SE Trend

Donnchadh

Lifetime Supporting Member
HI

I have rs View SE (ver 5 I think)and when I right click on the trends and change the time span, scale etc it works and I press apply.
But when I go to a different page and come back to the trend it as revertied back to the settings before I changed them.
I know its something I am doing or not doing so any help would be great.

Donnchadh

Last edited:
In an SE server, if you want the changes to stay that way you need to make the changes to the screen in FactoryTalk View Studio. When you reload the page, the SE server pushes out the stored settings in the project.

Hi kev

Perfect thanks for that and now that you said it that makes perfect sence .
Should have taught of that but sometimes when you are in a forest you can not see the wood from the trees.

Donnchadh