cx200 and g307k200

lattypaul

how can i get the files from my cx200 redlion control to used with the g307k2oo redlion control to carry out the same functions??

hi jeremy, i have follow your instruction and i have gotten the edict 97 file off the old cx200. how do i used it as a refrence point. where do i start and what do i used. waiting on ur advice. thanks.

hi jeremy, i have follow your instruction and i have gotten the edict 97 file off the old cx200. how do i used it as a refrence point. where do i start and what do i used. waiting on ur advice. thanks.

Hello,

If you have extracted this file from the CX200 panel it is of no use to you because you can't view the code. You would need the original file. You may want to try and find out who originally configured the panel.

Thanks
Jeremy