How communicate a Red Lion HMI (G307K200) with a PLC Direct Logic 06 (D0-06DR).

JAVV77

Could you help me please?

I want to communicate a Red Lion HMI (G307K200) with a PLC Direct Logic 06 (D0-06DR).

The supplier of Red Lion recommend me that you use the cables CBLKOY00 and CBLADK08 (Com 3) or CBLADK09 (Com 1).

I manufactured the cables as shown in the attached file, but I not yet been able to establish communication between the two devices. (unsuccessfully).

Attached program of Crimson. Just create the communication (auxiliary port) and an indicator (Y000). The Output Y0 is on and off on the PLC.

Could you help me with your experience please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Double check the settings on the PLC and make sure you have K Sequence set up for the comm link. The DL06 can use K Sequence, Directnet or Modbus. Make sure your settings match between the HMI and PLC.

Edit: Also change your drop number in the device settings to 1. It is 0 presently and that may keep the port from responding

Last edited:
Thank you Bullzi for your support.

You were right, I just change the drop number to 1 in Crimson Software and the communication worked. I used the cable D2-DSCBL.

An apology, I had a lot of work and until today I did the test.

Best Regards.