ladder for control stepper motor with 2 sensors

OK Berliyanto.

Here's ladder to control a stepper using two sensors. One sensor senses a pushbutton labeled "Start"; the other sensor senses a pushbutton labeled "Stop".

Start Stop Stepper Run Command
-------] [----------|--] [------------------------( )-
|
Stepper Run Command |
-------] [----------|

Somehow, I think it's less than you were hoping for. For a better answer, ask a better question.

what more input U mean
Well Berliyanto, I do mean a lot of info.

A. Regarding the stepper motor:
  1. What drives the stepper motor: a dedicated driver or a bunch of PLC outputs.
  2. What kind of stepper motor do you use:
    - Unipolar or bipolar
    - Number of poles[/list=1]

B. Regarding the sensors:
    1. What is the purpose of each sensor?[/list=1]

C. Regarding the control::
      1. mode: full-step, half-step, micro-step?
      2. speed?
      3. direction: single direction or bi-directional?
      4. travelling length: number of pulses or commanded by sensor (see also B1)?[/list=1]

Once these questions are answered we can help you further. Without this info, any help we offer is bound to be useless in one way or another.

Regards,

Last edited:
You are boring Mike.?
The guy hardly speak English.and he is not polite too.(The word Please is master key.But not in his dictionary.)
Any how let us help him gently.

to arikBy

Hey Arikby, you still not undertand then american thinks they are the belly button of the world!!

Bush is the man......to destroy the world :(

to answer Mike

For thoes of you not famillar with the Abbot & Costello rutine, I was only jesting at the first three posts.

The first post was so vague that any direct answer would be a shot in the dark.

The second post requested more "input" meaning more infromation.

The third post seemed to think that this was the answer: "You Need More Inputs". Hence, the obivious misunderstanding of the context of the use of the term INPUT.

There was no disrespect intended; and I commend jvdcande & Steve Bailey for taking a shot at attempting to answer such a vague question.

Mike.