Allen bradley network programming

saneesh_k

Dear Sir,

I'm new to Allen bradley PLC programming. I've doubt in hardware connections. Can we use Ethernet port for ladder uploading and downloading instead of using the RS-232 port? I don't have switch or hub to connect the Micrologix 1100 module to the LAPTOP. Which connection I can use for communicating my laptop to Micrologix 1100 directly? direct or cross link connection??.. Please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Similar Topics

I have been looking to this and thought I'd ask for input from others before I take it in a wrong direction. The guy who used to set these up...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I need to Interface Ignition SCADA ethernet network to an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 Serial RS232 DF1. Has anyone out there found a low...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever encountered an issue where PLC's seem to lose connectivity momentarily, as well as all ethernet VFD's in different areas across...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have problem that I could do with some help with: I have a setup consisting of an Allen Bradley Micro 820 controller, Panelview 800 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom