Connected components workbench

bill4807

Just bought the micro810 just to play around with. But am having issues opening a new project. I can see the processor when I browse the comms so I know my communication is working. But when I try to drag the processor over to the project window I get a prompt that says (No project templates found.) I called AB and they said it is a install problem on my part. I have tried to install this software 4 times same damn thing. ?? any suggestions. I am new to the 800series but not new to 500/5000. Sooo, When I open up the "templates in the install folders it is filled with idk 20 rar.zip files. So i traced it back that far.I am using windows 7.

I remember my CCW having a cry because My Documents was on a network share.
Go into Options or properties or something and change all the folders to "C:\CCW\"
Also, create the directory "C:\CCW\"
Let me know if this solved it for you.

Sorry the description was so vague, I don't have CCW with me at the moment.

AustralIan is correct - CCW will not work correctly if the projects folder is on a network resource. There is two folder settings in the options you will need to change to a local director.