CitectSCADA Auto Login

I did some searching, and all I found was a passing mention of this in a year-old thread...

Using CitectSCADA v7.30, does anyone know how to automatically log the operator into the system when it starts? Removing access permissions worked for page/setpoint modifications, but in order to acknowledge alarms, Citect seems to require that some user is logged in (I'd assume for the event logging?)

Thanks for any help!

If you open help - type in 'auto login' and the help files will tell you how to do it. Just select 'current windows user'.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have a question about the allowable syntax for an expression in CitectSCADA. If I wanted an advanced alarm to trigger based on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am still trying to learn citectscada and curious about the how the hmi stores the alarms (active, historical, etc). I could see a...
Replies
Views
I want to make an application in C# .Net to read Tags from CitectScada (Local variables, Variables tags, Digital Alarms ...) so that I can process...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom