CitectScada AlarmServer Database

hmi_plc_01

Hi Guys, I am still trying to learn citectscada and curious about the how the hmi stores the alarms (active, historical, etc). I could see a folder gets created inside the Data folder called Cluster1.AlarmServer1\Database but it is not readable and each file has its own formatting. I am not sure if this is the right directory where all the alarms are being stored.

This is my first post by the way. 🤞🏻 Thank you in advance if someone has some info about this. I am going to check the citectscada documentation as well.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have a question about the allowable syntax for an expression in CitectSCADA. If I wanted an advanced alarm to trigger based on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
I want to make an application in C# .Net to read Tags from CitectScada (Local variables, Variables tags, Digital Alarms ...) so that I can process...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Does anybody know the correct syntax for the following:- I have a genie with variable A getting passed in I want to use this as a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom