Factory Talk ME Studio Zoom Issue?

edpg1

When I create a pushbutton (or anything multi state it seems) and I zoom in to get a better sizing, the pushbutton gets resized to 32000 x 10000 (or something massive, I have seen it so big it rolls of the 32767 limit and becomes a negative size) whenever I click the "States" tab in the properties window.

Is this just a bug in 6.1? I haven't used a Panelview Plus in ages, so I haven't used their software in a while. I am downloading 7.0 right now.

I am set up to create a 6" Panelview Plus Compact screen, but even when I create a project for a 10" screen it causes the sizing issue when zoomed in.

Any ideas? Or do I just deal with it, and get a pair of binoculars?

I'm sure you could get a detailed answer from RA Technical Support, but the community consensus is that zooming just plain doesn't work in FactoryTalk View Studio.

I'm doing a PV+ 6 project for a 600 model now, and I'm doing it all at 100% zoom just to avoid that sort of thing, even though I haven't experienced it lately. That's just the way it is.