Quick panel view Registry reset

GARRYA

I am trying to write a panel script to reset a registry file in the plc at a set time of day. I am not sure what script functions to use

I'll bet you mean a "memory register", rather than a "registry file"; the latter would be part of a Windows computer.

Are you working with a "QuickPanel", or a "PanelView", or something else ?

The more you can describe about your product and application the more specific advice from the Forum can be.

I am working with a 6” “QuickPanel View” GE
and yes Memory register in the plc

Last edited:
First decide if you will be using the clock in the QPView or a PLC.
If using the QPView clock: Then decide if you are going to use a VBScript or a View Script.
Next open the Toolchest and select the Drawer "View Scripting" now open the "Companion" window so you can view both windows. Now click the '+' next to the type of Functions you selected. (VB or View)
Select and look at the Date and Time Functions and see how each works in the Companion Window.

If using the PLC clock in a GEIP PLC look at SVC_REC 7 in PME online help.