GE PlC suggestion

If most of the I/O is discrete with a few Analog I suggest looking at the VersaMax Micro family. The catalog is here: _Control Catalog_

Start with a 64 Point Micro and add needed expansion modules.

"My choice of prophet muhammad(pbuh) to lead the list of most influential persons in history may surprise some and might be questioned by others but he was the only man successful on both religious and secular levels."MICHEAL H.HART,THE 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY.
Ah but "No 'secular success' has any benefit to the Eternal home". RUSS B. at PLCTALK.net

Last edited:
Thanks.

yes,the religious success comes first than secular..those who did not succeded in religious levels will not be benifited in secular levels.hence so.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I am looking for a very inexpensive PLC in HMI for a very basic control scheme..... a couple of discrete inputs and outputs with a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could you please help me to find a PLC with 8-10 DI and 4-8 DO(Relay type) with RS 232 Port regardless the brand within 66mm length...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am learning to configure and monitor Mitsubishi Q series PLC. Do you have any recommend software for me to configure and monitor the...
Replies
Views
Was wondering if the new micro800 serie was worth to give it a shot for a new small projet where the cost matter. I will need a Small HMI like...
Replies
Views
Hi! I would like to order PLC & touch panel all in one device. Not sure which manufacturer. Was thinking from BACKOFF or ABB, maybe Siemens too...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom