Omron CP1E Compare =S

JoeTauser

I am new to Omron but have been programming different PLCs for a long time.
This problem is vexing me. I have read the help at least half a dozen times and I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using a CP1E and have the latest CX-One software.

I am using a =S block to enable code based on a pointer. It works in some places and not in others. I do get a warning that I have a duplicated output on the rungs where it's not working, but they are SET, RSET, and MOV commands. These should be OK, but there could be some rules in Omronland I don't know about.

I have attached the program. The problem is in the "HMI_Intfc" section. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Joe T.

You only posted the .opt file - not necessary - you need to post the .cxp file. The .opt file only holds info on how the program looked when you saved it.

I have never used this function before. That aside I would be inclined to take out the second RSET line and include it in the first RSET. I cannot think why but it may be causing an issue. I would also be inclined to use the ESTOP input direct.
Hope it helps but I have not used the function.

Bob-

Thanks for replying on this.

I finally figured it out through copying and pasting working logic from another part of the program. The Omron Help, while extensive, was really of no help at all. I literally spent hours combing through it and the detail I needed wasn't there.

See if you see it right away what I eventually realized-

Non-working:

Omron non-working.jpg

Working:

Omron working.jpg