ET200X fault

Al_Anderson

I have an ET200X rack talking to an S5 main chassis. The 200X has 4 2-channel RTD cards pt100 type. Two of the RTD's have failed and cannot be replaced at this time. When I looked at the rack, it had power, Steady System fault and blinking Bus Fault. When I disconnected the two failed RTD's, the faults and the power go away. Reconnecting either failed RTD causes power and the faults to come back. Any ideas? Thanks for looking and the help.

Al Anderson

Similar Topics

I've got an ET200X w/built-in DI-8. It also has another DI-8 and a DO-4 (142-1BD40-0XB0). I'm only getting 12 V out of the DO-4. I verified...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with Siemens CPU 315-2DP with 2 ET200X conected, when I go in stop and next in Run on PLC on ET200 and PLC there is the led Bus...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom