pls help me frens

Don't expect people to do your homework for you.

1. Search this site for "traffic lights". There are plenty of topics here on the subject.

2. Make an attempt yourself and if you are having problems post your code and people will be willing to help.

tmitim,

you are a student, right ?
And the traffic light program is some homework that your tutor has assigned to you (and maybe everybody else in your class).
You will learn NOTHING from copying somebody elses work.

PLC programming is like a language. Do you think you could learn to speak french just by copying from a french text book ?
Give the traffic light program a crack yourself, it is not important that you finish it 100 %. :)

thank you for ur advice. i know. i just want to try this kind of website, is it working or not. thanks for your response. i'll be use it for the true way

Whats the next assignment, the bottle counter or the elevator? I forgot.

Is this an urban, or a rural traffic light? The urban traffic lights show red in both directions for about 10 seconds, and the rural traffic lights count more on drivers that can tell the differance between red and green.

Anyway post a try (do some code), and we'll help you from there.

Mike.