Login Failed .... Insufficient Acces Rights

samr

User log in (with built in Login button) worked and then for no apparent reason stopped working with "Login Failed .... Insufficient Acces Rights" message. Deleted and recreated groups and users, same names, different names, with and without passwords - no help.
Anybody had this? Resolved?

FTView Studio 6.10

Thanks

What type of security are you using? With the newer FT versions, if the project is compiled on another computer, login info can be lost as it's contained on the PC that ran the project originally.

What I've been doing for PV+ projects that don't use Windows/network security is to use ME Runtime 3.2 type security and migrate it. This info can then be transferred over.

If you have the option of using network security I would do that then let login and password issues be IT's problem.