GE FANUC 90-30 AND RX3i SCADA SYSTEM

engineerjaber

HELLO GUYS,

I'M WORKING ON A PROJECT THAT AIMS TO JOIN 50 PUMP STATIONS TO A SCADA SYSTEM :)

THOSE STATIONS HAVE VARIANT TYPES OF PLCS :

GE : FANUC90-30 AND RX3i.
SIEMENS : S7-300 AND S7-200.
TWIDO40
MODICON M340
MITSUBISHI.
ZELIO.
DELTA.

I'M SO FAMILIAR WITH TWIDO 40, MODICON, DELTA, AND MITSUBISHI, BUT NOT SO FAMILIAR WITH THE OTHERS. :(

I'M GOING TO CONNECT THESE PLCs TO AN ACE3600 MOTOROLA RTU THAT SUPPORTS MODBUS PROTOCOL (RTU, AND TCP IP)

I HAVE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR EACH PLC.

TOMORROW, I WILL START WITH GE PLC :

1- HOW CAN I GO ONLINE WITH THE PLC?

2- I HAVE TO UPLOAD THE EXISTING OPERATING PLC PROGRAM. "BACK UP COPY" HOW CAN I DO THAT ??

3- CAN I DO THE PREVIOUS STEPS USING ETHERNET? HOW?

4- CAN I CONNECT THE PLC BY ETHERNET TO MODSCAN? HOW ?

4- WHAT DO YOU ADVICE ?

PLEASE, IT'S A CHALLENGE, I NEED YOUR HELP :)

THANKS

With the GEIP ones, the installation DVD has tutorials and manuals, that give you step by step instructions. If you get stuck on a step ask here about what you do not understand.
If you are in a big hurry, I suggest that you hire someone who knows to assist you.