Resetting a timer (TOF) in Siemens

Patrix

Hi all,

is there a way to reset a timer without starting it again. The manual says:
If the signal state at the IN input changes to "1" before the duration PT expires, the time is reset. The signal state at the output Q will continue to be "1".
What i want is to reset the timer and with that reset, change Q to "0" and let the timer stop counting.
Is there a way to do this?

I'm using tia v11 with a s7-1200, I saw a RU (reset unit???) in the db of the timer but i cannot acces it in my program?

Similar Topics

All, I've got a TON that keeps resetting itself even though the rung remains true, I've slammed my head over this for some time now and cant...
Replies
Views
Hi all, trying to something fairly simple but seem to be running into an issue with trying to get my timers to reset..... if i run the program in...
Replies
Views
Im new at this logix pro and was wondering if anyone knew how to set up a self resetting timer. Some things are getting to me but not sure on this...
Replies
Views
How do I use a self resetting timer for a SLC 500? I was instructed to use a self resetting timer as an OR branch but it won't let me use a TON...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom