red lion

dennisyorkpa

hi all, i`m having trouble with a red lion ptv. using crimson 3.0 still a new model not yet used on the plant floor. only used it for set up in the elec. shop sent programs, set up ip address ect. but now at the time change i used it to find out how to change the time on our ptv`s on the plant floor. went to link send time and all was fine until i tried to communicate with it again. cant link to it by usb or ip. keeps coming up unable tp open communication ports. any help would sure be appreciated. thanks all, dennis.

Is the unit still showing your database on the monitor, or something else? When connected via usb does the device show up in the device manager?

Thanks
Jeremy

Jeremy

Thank you for replying back. I just got time to check the unit yesterday and the loaded program came up in the monitor. At first i could not get it in the device manager. Buy after a while of dying to verify,send,update etc. It started to work again. Not sure why. But thank you for your support. Dennis