RsView Runtime pulling Works License

travisk

For this particular client we have many RSView32 Runtime licenses and each one is local to the individual computers. We have one RSView32 Works license located on the server and multiple machines (about 12 across the US) have access to it. The problem is, one of the machines is pulling the works license when we try to open up runtime. I have no idea why it started doing this, but I'm hoping there's a way to prioritize paths or licenses so it will grab the local one first. Has anybody had this issue before?

Similar Topics

I have a windows xp OS that has RSview ME runtime on it version 4.00.00.60. My current development software is factorytalk view studio 7.00.00...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Whilst I'm waiting for the manufacturers to respond I'm just wondering if anyone has used RSViewME runtime on an Omron NS8-TV01B-V2 HMI...
Replies
Views
Using RSView Studio V3.2 for the first time in 4 years. When trying to create the runtime file, an error occurs "Cannot save database" and the...
Replies
Views
Reading through the documentation on backing up and then restoring the application on the runtime computer the application manager gives you the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a question about the restarting time for RSView 32 Runtime. There are 5 set PLC systems (1756-L61 PLC) connected with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom