Danfoss FC51

Akhund Yaseen

Am using Danfoss VFD and Honeywell Pressure Transmitter, The Pressure Transmitter output is 4-20mA. And my application is like this...... when the 4mA or 5,6 mA source comes the motor RUNS at Max RPM and when the 17, 19 or 20 mA source comes the motor RPM goes LOW. Which parametre i used in Danfoss VFD.
VFD MODEL: DANFOSS FC 51.......

Its urgent Please reply ASAP.....

If you are trying to regulate pressure with VFD speed, then you should set up an external PID loop which will take care of this matter automatically.

If you are simply trying to regulate motor speed with the pressure transmitter, then you have to set up an inverted speed reference. There may be a specific parameter to do that or, more commonly, you set the max frequency parameter for the lowest desired frequency and the min. frequency parameter for the highest desired frequency.

Not being directly familiar with Dan Foss, I can't give you specific parameters to change.