How to communicate Rs View 32 with Modbus Rs 485

souviknaskar

Dear All,
I want to know is it possible to communicate Rs view 32 with modbus (rs 485) comfortable plc like fuji.
Please help about the matter.
Thanking you,
Regards,
souvik

Yes, you just need the appropriate OPC/DDE driver. I would suggest Kepware who has several versions of Modbus drivers and may even have a native Fuji driver

Sure can.

RSView32 works with any OPC driver, like those from Kepware.com.

Back in the late 90's I've used RSView32 many times with Modbus on 485, at the time I was communicating to Eurotherm and Omega devices. I used the 1761-NET-AIC to convert my PC's RS-232 port to RS-485, but any 232 to 485 converter would work.

Hope this helps,

Shawn

Sure can.

RSView32 works with any OPC driver, like those from Kepware.com.

Back in the late 90's I've used RSView32 many times with Modbus on 485, at the time I was communicating to Eurotherm and Omega devices. I used the 1761-NET-AIC to convert my PC's RS-232 port to RS-485, but any 232 to 485 converter would work.

Hope this helps,

Shawn
Thanks....