RNDIS Driver

PLC Pie Guy

Hello there.
I am looking for a link to somewhere I can download a USB RNDIS Driver for 64 bit windows. I can only find it on freeware/ shareware sites from which I am not alowed to download. Damn, thwarted by IT once again!
The 32 bit version is on the AB website and I have it but need 64.

Thanks

So maby I should add a little more info. I am attempting to connect to a Panel View Component on my win7 64 bit machine. The available driver on the AB web site is only for 32 bit machines. I am trying to find a location that I may download the most current USB RNDIS driver from that is not catagorized as a shareware or maliscoius website.

Thanks

okay. I have figured this out. after much digging I found a technote # 455067 that explains a workaround for the missing driver. Just in case anybody else has this issue and needs an answer.

Thanks