Wonderware upgrade from runtime to development

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello friends,
I’d had been task with upgrading our wonderware software from run time to development as we need to make few changes.
Currently this is a standalone system running on a PC with windows 7 operating system.
I have not been a Woderware user and I’m in need of some guidance.
The current version of Wonderware we have is 10.06 which to my knowledge is up to date.

At the moment I’d like to back up the application before I proceed with installing the development part of Wonderware,
Where do I start? Any help greatly appreciated.

All of the files which make up a runtime WonderWare Application (there could be hundreds) are contained in
a directory (folder). Simply find that directory, and copy all the files in it to a backup directory. You
can open Intouch Application manager and use the Find Applications feature to locate the directory path of
your runtime application files. After installing developemental software you will need a developemental license
installed as well.

This was nothing like I imagined
I just change the current license extensions, and copied and paste the new development license to wonderware license folder.
How easy.

Thanks for the help.