Upgrade Version Wonderware InTouch

user173

Hi,

I need to upgrade an Wonderware InTouch V8.x to the current version on Win 7 64bit, and I have some questions for this (I've never done it).

What is the procedure for upgrading to the latest version? Do I just open the project in the new version?

I think i will have another screen resolution (4.3 --> 16.9). Is it possible to adjust the pictures for it, or have I to draw them again?

What other problems I will have to fight? :)

Thank you for your quick response.
The notice concerning the resolution was very good, but on my other questions I can not find any answer.

Any version from 7.11 and up can be upgraded directly by opening it up through the Intouch application manager, and convert to whatever version you have installed on.

Even the demo applications in Intouch 2014 are the same as they were in 7.11.
It's a journey through time starting this demo...

With any change of the version you had to change the trending and alarming on a SQL server, I remember. When was it?