continue S7 pointer inquiry

lad_stl

thanks my dear,

please i need to know when i assign actual parameter to the pointer IN in my FB that i mentioned before. for example i assign db100.dbx0.0 for the pointer

as i understand the pointer ghost will save the data of this memory area as "pointer Siemens stander"which is the information of the ADDRESS of the memory area ,not the data inside the memory area. so it will save DB100.DBX0.0 as memory location .but not the data inside that location .am i true or this also anther conflict in my understanding?

Similar Topics

thanks a lot L D[AR2,P#0.0], but let me ask what is the difference between these (same) tow instructions u use in your example L D[AR1,p#2.0]...
Replies
Views
hi guys, let me back to my conflicts here is in that example (assume i assign actual parameter DB100.DBX0.0 to ghost ) L p##ghost LAR1...
Replies
Views
Hi, When the HMI (KTP1200 basic) powers up, the user has to enter their credentials to log in. In the screenshot, ADMIN has already logged in...
Replies
Views
So I just received more bad news from my Rockwell rep. Apparently they are discontinuing the following products: Kinetix 3, 300, 350, 2000 and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am having problems installing RSlinx 3.74. I had RSLinx 2.59 initially and I could not browse through ENET card to the backplane so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom