remapping I/O logix 5000

Shiro485

Hello all,
I have been presented with a problem where some updates were made to an outdated system via a program with a newer version of the same system. The I/O config as far as cards and slots is different but with the same actual I/O I just need to remap to different cards.
In my experience with logix5000 so far this is proving to be very tedious, was wondering if any of you pro's had any tips on doing this that might make my life a little easier?

🍻

Similar Topics

Hi All I have attached a a few sample rungs as a word attachment with this post just to illustrate you my point of view. In the middle...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
I’ve been tasked with extracting PLC (logix 5572) realtime data, storing it in a database (anything compatible with our data) and displaying it in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom