Wire Markers

bill4807

To all the panel builders out there. Does anybody know where I can buy O-type PVC tubing and a PVC printer in the US, so I don't have to buy them from Taiwan or china?

I am a service Eng. but our panel building DEPT is using Nylon and self laminating brady labels for new panel builds. Although the self laminating looks nice it is not ideal for large panels plus the PVC looks a lot sharper and can be printed out and cut simultaneously.

Thanks in advance!

I can not help you, but I agree with you printer.
I have an old Letatwin - still in use
but the tube (spaghetti) is sourced locally ( imported from Taiwan)
so good luck to you

Well at least you know what I am talking about. The Letatwin that was one of the ones I was looking at along with a couple others. Does it work well? Looks like they go for around $1000 is it worth it in your opinion?

over the years I have also used the Brady ts2200 and more recently the Brady BMP71.
I am happy with the old letatwin -
If i was buying new, it would be the BMP71.
But you have to purchase Sleeves in 500's and different sizes.
Ant the inserts @ a QTY of 3000 per carton - to be practical are expensive also.
by memory it works out to $2.00 per cable end.
However the BMP71 Has many other advantages - so it is better

i do love the tube system, as it stays on without glue and is always visible.
however it is expensive as you say.
look at addimax,panduit