Micro830 Panelview C400 Dual Input Counter

brianmullaley

I am currently working on a 2 input counter with 2 outputs Filling a box and allowing it to move forward to make way for an empty to get in position. I need to control 2 outputs based on the total count from pulses given by 2 sensors. Please help with any examples, this is my first exposure to CCW and the Panelview interface. I am online with the controls and able to upload/Download.
This was suddenly dumped on my desk with the instruction "Do It" so I'm in desperate need. Thanks

Brian

welcome to the site
you may have to check both the C400 and the 830 firmware
make sure both of these are the latest, assuming they have not been programmed before.
Prior to V4.0 (830) you needed to use Modbus for communications.
now you can use tag based CIP

I will post more info later, but search this site for 830