HELP! AB MicroLogix 1500

pschffr

Really rusty with AB controllers and software conguration. Am have to replace a controller with an AB ML 1500. 16/12 I-O (Embedded) 2 Expansion Inputs (16) and 2 Expansion Outputs (16)...... using RSLOGIX Ver. 6.10.10 Could use some help! Also.. MMI-220 Operator Interface involved.

Last edited:
Hi,

You didn't mention converting from which!!

If you are trying to convert from a different PLC, what I should do is, first study and understand the machine process.

Then look at features of the PLC to accomodate it.

Some of the ladder functions may be similar. So can be implemented directly.

If you are stuck with how to do this and that in the software, post back here, but be specific. A lot of people can help.

Good Luck

Similar Topics

I've attached pics, below. I'm in the field right now an am trying to communicate to the Micrologix 1500 through the 1761-NET-AIC (Ugh!) to...
Replies
Views
Greetings First, I am very new to PLC and logic. I have managed to muddle my way through on most things but I'm stumped here. I use two systems...
Replies
Views
I cannot open this old file with any of my versions of AB software. Would someone be able to generate a pdf of the file and send me the pdf? I...
Replies
Views
Hello Great forum ! I have problems with a micrologix 1500 My intention is to send pulses using the PTO instruction output O:0/2 and O:0/3 on...
Replies
Views
Rite now I am playing I do have a goal in mind but unsure how to get there. I have attached a Doc. Could anyone tell me why it doesn’t work. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom