Siemens Sinumerik 3 Status of multiple variables

stevelawson

Hi all.
Just a quick question.
Is it possible to view the status of multiple variables on the Screen at once. I have never used this interface before & the Engineer I am working with says that you can only status 1 variable at a time, which seems a bit bizarre. If it is possible, could someone please explain to me how you go about it. Step by step Key strokes would be nice!

Thanks guys & girls.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to connect my Siemens field PG P4 to sinumerik 810 to view and edit the S5 program and having problems. Interface set to "Com 1...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am probably an interloper here, not being a programmer but I figured y'all might be able to help. I have several panels...
Replies
Views
Hey i need to make small changes in the PLC program on a sinumerik 3 system, The PLC 6ES5921-3WB14 have 2 eprom slot 1 6FX1817-0AX15 slot 2...
Replies
Views
When I tried to install the Siemens SINUMERIK ToolBox, my computer said that "can not find file /hmi/sp/setup.exe". But actually, there is no "sp"...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience with an OPC Server for the Siemens Sinumerik CNC controllers (specifically the 840D)? I've searched the web, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom