SIEMENS SINUMERIK PROGRAM PANEL - Frame damaged?

voltsniagara

Hello, I am probably an interloper here, not being a programmer but I figured y'all might be able to help. I have several panels (6FC5203-0AF02-0AA0) that all seem to be bent open in the same spot. Is there an explanation for this? Thank you!

sinupanel.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it's bent. That's for sure. Do you have any witness marks between the bent part and the frame? Such as a screwdriver being forced into the gap?

It looks like it was pried out (scooching the bottom of the frame inward) by a screwdriver. Or as it was assembled the factory guy forced it.

Did these arrive in your plant in this condition?

Can you give us another shot showing the entire area?

Thanks!

Hi there, I took another 2 pics but they don't seem to reveal anything else (to me anyhow).

The little black knob on the plate that is to the left of where it says "ethernet" is also raised slightly but not loose or scratched.

There is not a scratch anywhere and the bend is identical to a few others we have in a batch of a dozen.

I am a middle-man/gal so won't be installing them personally, my father's workers removed them from a working General Motors plant and have always been careful in removal.

Unfortunately I don't have a pristine panel here at home otehrwise I'd post side by side shots.

I hope you can forgive my total lack of knowledge! I would just like to be able to price them accordingly and not give someone a faulty product. I appreciate your advice!

sinu2.jpg sinu3.jpg

Last edited: