Wonderware InTouch Custom Properties

ofiris

I have an ArchestrA object with many Custom Properties.

I would like to change the default values, there are over 300.

Is it possible to batch change these properties ? are these defined in a database / file which I can edit ?

Have you tried exporting the object to see what that gives you for editing?
300 properties is a lot, sounds like the object should be re-created..
Why do 300 of them need to be changed??

I have an object which has many items embedded in it.

It is belongs to a power plant HMI and I need to simulate the tags, in real mode the tags are being read from the galaxy which reads them from the actual sensors / PLCs etc..

I need to simulate the process, therefore I want to change the custom properties to point to in Memory tags and change them programmably.