Single Relay for two Purpose

whussain6

Hi Engineers,

I am using an AB relay(700HA32A2) to power up two devices. Before both were maintained o/p but now one needs Pulse output and other needs Maintained.

I wonder if there is any relay which can do this?

Thanks OsmanMomin,
Actually I need one relay giving both Pulsed and Maintained outputs at the same time from two different sets of terminal.
It will receive Pulsed input and supposed to give pulse output at on terminal and Latch output on other.
On next Pulse input to the relay it will give another pulse to pulsed output terminal, but this time unlatch the other output.

Thanks Osman,
I found that in that PDF but they don't have distributers in UK :( . Anyway I will try to find others atleast now I know there is something like that.