WinCC Login/Logout

Dick G.

Does anyone know how to assign the login/logout functions that are normally tied to key combinations to on-screen push buttons that can be mouse-click activated? I'm trying to use only the on-screen pop-up keyboard and need to be able to use the login/logout functions using a mouse only.

Help at this point would be greatly appreciated as I'm a "newbie" to WinCC.

Thanks.

Dick

How to implement login/logout via a button in a picture?

In a picture configure the following C actions in combination with different buttons:

Action for login (e.g. "mouse-click" event):

#pragma code ("useadmin.dll")
#include "PWRT_api.h"
#pragma code()PWRTLogin('c');

Action for logout (e.g. "mouse-click" event):

#include "PWRT_api.h"
#pragma code()PWRTLogout();

The parameter for PWRTLogin must be a CHAR character. It specifies the monitor on which the dialog will be displayed. If you are using just one monitor, then you can leave the default parameter "c" or specify "1". Both functions return "1" if they have been executed correctly. However, the login does not wait until the dialog is actually displayed.

hope this helps.

help me whit one botton

How to implement login/logout via a button in a picture?

In a picture configure the following C actions in combination with different buttons:

Action for login (e.g. "mouse-click" event):

#include "PWRT_api.h"
#pragma code()PWRTLogin('c');

Action for logout (e.g. "mouse-click" event):

#include "PWRT_api.h"
#pragma code()PWRTLogout();

The parameter for PWRTLogin must be a CHAR character. It specifies the monitor on which the dialog will be displayed. If you are using just one monitor, then you can leave the default parameter "c" or specify "1". Both functions return "1" if they have been executed correctly. However, the login does not wait until the dialog is actually displayed.

I want do this program whit one botton pleas help me
my email:[email protected]
thanks a lot