Pico 1760-ldf+1760-ib12x0w410f

devidie

I have a pico 1760-LDF+1760-IB12X0W410F, and i need to do basic arithmetic functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. But this 1760-LDF+1760-IB12X0W410F, this didn´t save a decimal number.
Example if i made 5/2=2,5 , but in 1760-LDF+1760-IB12X0W410F, 5/2=2 and arcy carry =1. I need know, how can get the 0,5; if this is possible. I didn´t know, how to use numbers as PI.

Regrats Devidie

Seems there are no arithmetic functions on this device as it is little more than a glorified timer ...
QUOTE:
Pico is a compact, user-friendly and low-cost controller for simple control applications. Applications range from building and domestic automation to machine and plant control. Pico has built-in user-friendly operating elements and an LCD display.
Connect Pico and draw a circuit diagram on the display by pressing the buttons on the device. Pico works with make contacts, break contacts, and relays.
Enter a circuit diagram in Pico just like it is sketched on paper. Pico has basic and advanced functions for relays, time switches and contactors, among other functions. Make changes to the circuit by pressing the buttons on the device. Time consuming rewiring is not necessary.​