siemens logo td

dazbutler1

Hi everyone,

hope i have posted in the right section. I have just for the first time programmed an oba6 logo module with a td 6ed1 hmi. The program displays various amounts of information on the td screen during a process. unfortunately menus are accessible using the cursor keys, this is not needed as it really is just there to display the state of the process and nothing else.

At this time I have been unable to disable access to menus, which I am sure must be possible. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can give me on this.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
We need a Really Simple and Cheap controller that has a display or a Web Interface where we can change some set points. We were thinking about a...
Replies
Views
hello i have LOGO! 12/24RCE and i am looking for a schematics of electronic board. Or if someone know what is the burned component on the photo.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm no expert in PID regulating so I need some advise. I have a VFD controlled deepwaterpump that is maintaining the pressure in a closed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom