Controlling a floor heating system

Steel83

Hi

I have a S7-3152 PN/DP with RTD and DO cards and want to controll my floor heating system in the house. The manifold that I have to controll today is http://www.temcocontrols.com/products/31/floor-heating-manifold-ac.htm I want to use PT100 probes and am also wondering if it would be better in the bathroom to have two probes (one for the air and one for the tiled floor) this way i could compansate it the floor is cold but the air is ok, so that the floor feels nice and warm.

Does any one have any sugestions in how i best could controll this heating system. :)

Similar Topics

Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I'm a Manufacturing Engineer with limited PLC experience and I am doing some research for our Controls Department. Does anyone have experience...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I should know more about Solid State Relays . I have a system with 8) 120 vac Vibrators . These Solid State Relays have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom